Hi Stampers! It’s time for another Artisan blog hop. Today we are featuring the Colour Your Season Bundle that includes the Blended Seasons Stamp Set, it’s coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits and the Watercoloring Pencils Assortment 2.
You may have just arrived here from my amazing and talented friend Kayla MacAulay from Australia. I love the 3 cards she created!
The Colour Your Season features exclusive products available for a limited time only. The Blended Seasons bundle is perfect for crafting in any season, in any part of the world! The coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies adds just the right touch to every project. Boost your colour collection with the watercoloring pencil assortment, including some of Stampin’up!’s brand new colors! Check out for more details HERE
For today’s hop, I decided to showcase Fall Cards. Fall is my favourite season! I’m as much in love with the Colour Your Season Bundle than I am with fall. The framelits are perfect for a textured look in the background and colouring the leaves was so easy and relaxing to do.
How to create this look:
- Cut a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Whisper White Cardstock and score at 5 1/2
- Cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Crushed Curry or Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
- Use the new Big Shot Embossing mats with the framelits to create the embossing background
- Cut a 1/4 x 11 inch of colored cardstock, with a bonefolder break the fibers in the cardstock and create a cardstock ribbon
- See instructions below on how to watercolour using the water color crayons
- Embellish with cardstock pieces made with the framelits, as well as Faceted Dots
- Emboss part of the greeting with white Embossing powder
- Punch out the greeting with the Classic Label Punch. Snip each side of the punched cardstock
You can recreate the same look in different colours. I combined Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry.
How to colour the leaves:
- Stamp your image with Staz On ink onto water colour paper
- Colour your image with the watercolour pencils ( I used Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry)
- Blend the colour with an aqua painter
Stampin’up! made the Colour Your Season Bundle exclusive for demonstrators to preorder in July. Consider how you would sell these bundles to your customers at an event. Show off your skills, and make this bundle shine! Get your bundle today! Customers will be able to purchase the products on August 1st. And if you are not a demonstrator and can’t wait, get the starter kit and join Stampin’up! (Get a family collection, 10 FREE ink pads as a bonus).
Next on the hop is my sweet friend Lauren Alarid from the United States. I love the card she created. Click on the Blog Badge below to get to her blog.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click on the supply list below to order these items. Use Hostess July Code ZHZ3BUK3 to receive perks from my VIP club. View all of the current promotions by clicking HERE. And if you are from another country, you can still take a glimpse of the products listed and shop with a demonstrator near you. Happy Stamping!
Hugs, Kim xo
Kim McGillis (you are HERE)
Linda van Wely-Zwolle