Happy Canada Day to all my Canucks! It’s already July 1st. Are you taking any holidays this summer? For the first time in a very long time, I am taking two consecutive weeks. I cannot wait to get away from the daily commute and work. I think two weeks is going to be good to forget about work,unwind and relax. What are your plans for the summer? Please share any exciting adventures. Are you planning a special trip or just stay at home with your family? Stampin’up! has so many new products and I have some exciting things to share… Two new promotions are here and a third is coming very soon.
New Stampin’up! Promotions for July:
- Buy 3, Get the 1 FREE on selected Designer Series Paper Products: Admit it, you just love gorgeous Designer Series Paper! By popular demand, we are bringing back an incredible offer on Designer Series Paper: You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog (see list below). So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to stock up on your DSP.
|ITEM||DESCRIPTION||PAGE||PRICE (USD)||PRICE (CAD)|
|146338||Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper||189||$11.00||$15.00|
|146284||Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper||189||$11.00||$15.00|
|146921||Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper||189||$11.00||$15.00|
|146902||Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper||190||$11.00||$15.00|
|146897||Best Route Designer Series Paper||190||$11.00||$15.00|
|146913||Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper||190||$11.00||$15.00|
|146331||Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper||190||$11.00||$15.00|
|146289||Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper||191||$11.00||$15.00|
|146916||Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper||191||$11.00||$15.00|
|144177||Wood Textures 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper||191||$11.00||$15.00|
- Stampin’ Pad Family Recruiting Promotion: New recruits will receive a FREE assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads of their choosing with their Starter Kit! This is an amazing opportunity to stock up on productions by purchasing 165$ products of your choice for only $135 with no shipping or taxes. And the FREE assortment of Classic Stampin’Pads sweetens the deal even more! Join My Team
Click HERE to read more about these two amazing promotions.
Now I wanted to give you details about my special fold for a couple of cards that I created with different stamp sets but the same look. You’ve been sending me messages and so I thought that today it would be amazing to send you those instructions.
Instructions for the Slide Out Card:
- Cut a piece of cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (with one piece of cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 you make two card base)
- Score that piece of cardstock at 1/2″ and at 4 1/2″
- Fold your cardstock and on the 1/2″ piece of your cardstock, add Tear and Tape Adhesive. (this will make your pouch stick together)
- Use a circle punch of your choice to punch out a half circle. (this opening will help you pull out the insert)
- For the insert, cut a piece of cardstock at 3 7/8″ x 5 1/2″
- You can add another piece of cardstock at 3 6/8″ x 5 1/4″ to layer on your insert
- Use the Circle Tab Punch to punch out a piece of cardstock and add it at the top of your card insert
Voila! Have fun making these pretty cards!
Sea of Textures Card using the new Soft Sea Foam Ink (available in a bundle to save an extra 10% and also available in French)
Card featuring the Lilly Pad Lake stamp set (Available in a bundle and save an extra 10% and also available in French)
Another Sea of Textures Card using the new Balmy Blue Ink
Make fun slider card the next time you are crafting. I’ve posted a list of products used for these creation. If you want it all, take advantage of the starter kit promotion for a limited time and get 10 Ink Pads for FREE!
Take advantage of the July Promotions and use the new July Hostess Code. If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click on the supply list below to order these items. Use Hostess July Code ZHZ3BUK3 to receive perks from my VIP club. View all of the current promotions by clicking HERE. And if you are from another country, you can still take a glimpse of the products listed and shop with a demonstrator near you. Happy Stamping!
Hugs, Kim xo