It’s time for another Artisan Design Team blog hop! This hop feels like a party! We are featuring the Broadway Birthday Stamp Set and The Broadway Lights Framelits from the Broadway Bound Suite in the Annual Catalogue. You may have just arrived here from my amazing and talented friend Kayla MacAulay from Australia. I adore her creations!
For my samples today, I was inspired by the Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Broadway Bound Cardstock Pack. I love the bright colours that are featured in this collection and I decided to coordinate my inks and embellishments. I made 3 cards. I love the bold images from the Broadway Stamp Set and the marquee signs from the Broadway Lights Framelits. It’s the perfect ensemble to highlight the birthday or celebrate an occasion for the special people in your life.
How to make these cards:
- Use a 4 1/4″ x 11″ piece Whisper White cardstock as your card base and score at 5 1/2″
- Add a piece of 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of cardstock from the Broadway Bound Cardstock Pack
- Add a piece of 3 3/4″x 5″ piece of cardstock either the Watercolor paper or Shimmery White cardstock.
- With an aqua painter add Lovely Lipstick and/or Lemon Lime Twist Ink for your background
- Embellish your cards using Broadway Birthday Stamp Set and The Broadway Lights Framelits
Tip: Some of the framelits work perfectly with the Broadway Bound Specialty DSP. In my cards you will notice that the party hats have been cut from the coordinating DSP with the Broadway Lights Framelits.
I must say, I love them all but my favourite is definitely the one that has both the Lemon Lime Twist and Lovely Lipstick Background.
Next on the hop is my sweet friend Lauren Alarid from the United States. I can wait to see what she created today. Click on the Blog Badge below to get to her blog.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click on the supply list below to order these items. Use Hostess July Code ZHZ3BUK3 to receive perks from my VIP club. View all of the current promotions by clicking HERE. And if you are from another country, you can still take a glimpse of the products listed and shop with a demonstrator near you. Happy Stamping!
Hugs, Kim xo
Kim McGillis (you are HERE)
Linda van Wely-Zwolle