Hi Stampers! It’s time for another Artisan blog hop. Today we are featuring two stamp sets, Waterfront and Southern Serenade. You may have just arrived here from my sweet friend Kayla MacAulay from Australia. I adore her projects!
Stampin’up!’s Southern Serenade is so elegant. I am beyond excited that it is going to be part of the new Annual Catalogue. I’m all about lace, flowers and beautiful calligraphed fonts for the greetings. This set has it all!
Today I wanted to highlight a card with coordinating gift box. Gift Sets are perfect as hostess gifts for any occasion.
Here are a couple of tips to create the Southern Serenade Card:
- Use the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch to create a border (This punch is amazing since it has two designs)
- Stamp your greeting on Cardstock Vellum
- Stamp extra floral images and cut them out, use a pop up to make them stand out on your card
- Color your floral image using the aqua painter for a watercoloring look
Add embellishments like Linen Thread and Iridescent Sequins. I love the lace design from the Southern Serenade Stamp Set. You have two choices. One is perfect for background stamping and the other is perfect for borders.
Tips for the gift box:
- Use the Sheet Music stamp set for your background image and stamp onto the Wood textures designer series paper.
- Use the 1 3/4 punch for your greeting
- Add Very Vanilla Lace trim, Linen Thread and Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon to Embellish your box
- Color your Pizza Box using an aquapainter
Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso makes a rich color combination. Try this color option on your next project. I love the earthy tones and it’s perfect for a spring look!
Recreate this look for the perfect Gift Set with these tones or with your favourite color combination. The Southern Serenade is the perfect Stamp Set for any occasion. You can order it now since it’s part of the Occasion Catalogue. It comes wood or clear mount.
Next on the hop is my lovely friend Lauren Alarid from the United States. I cannot wait to see what she created today. Click on the Blog Badge below to get to her blog.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click on the supply list below to order these items. Use Hostess May Code 3AMK3HNS to receive perks from my VIP club. View all of the promotions including the retired list by clicking HERE. And if you are from another country, you can still take a glimpse of the products listed and shop with a demonstrator near you. Happy Stamping!
Hugs, Kim xo
2018 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop
Kim McGillis (you are HERE)
Linda van Wely-Zwolle