Hello Crafters, Bonjour!
Last Friday, I had a scheduled surgery. I was a little scared not knowing what my pain tolerance would be. Having babies doesn’t count and this was my first big surgery. Although, I’ve worked for 23 years in the medical field, taking pain medication and throwing up were my biggest fears. Well, I was initiated to both. Ha ha…. I have been receiving the best care from my husband Chris. Even if I’m the nurse in the family, I must share, he is the best for tender loving care. I also have been held accountable with what I can and cannot do. That must be the policing in him. All is well, I’ve had Riley our golden retriever by my side and my sweet daughter Lauren, who is a hairstylist, has already washed and blow dried my hair once. It’s all about the little things and clean hair was one of them for me for recovery. Therefore, I have to postpone any crafting for a little while until the surgeon gives me the go for daily activities again. I am sharing crafting projects that I created in December.
Sometimes being silly is photographic worthy. Mom and Daughter in October 2022. If you have instagram go give Lauren a follow hairby.laurenlee. She is so talented and gives THE Best Scalp Massages. I am beyond proud of all her accomplishments at only 21 years old.
Although Spring is not even around the corner, I thought floral designs would give us that “spring boost” that we are all craving. I’m sharing 3 cards using the Dainty Flowers 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper that is part of the Sale a Bration Catalogue on page 6. You can get 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs for FREE with a $60 dollar purchase this month, while supplies last.
I just fussy cut the floral designs from the designer series paper. So simple yet so elegant.
Steps to create these simple cards:
- Cut a piece of Basic White Cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11 and score at 5 1/2″
- Cut a second piece of Basic White Cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and emboss with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder with the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine
- Adhere the piece of embossed cardstock to the card base. If you want to elevate the cardstock, use Dimensionals to adhere
- Fussy cut with your snips a piece of Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper and adhere to the embossed cardstock with Dimensionals or Multi purpose Glue “the green tube glue”
- Stamp a greeting from Sending Support Stamp Set with Versamark onto Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Add White Embossing Powder and heat until it is embossed using the Heat Tool
- Cut the greetings and add to your card
- Add embellishments: the Linen Thread and Basic Pearls are perfect for a delicate look.
The Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper Color Combination:
Sending Support Stamp Set on page 9 of the Sale A bration Catalogue includes 11 cling stamps. This set is also FREE with a $60 order. It’s also available in French, Courage Et Soutien. We all need greetings in our stamp collection and these are extra special and limited. Available while supplies last until the end of February.
There you go! 3 simple card ideas for you to duplicate.
Don’t forget to check out Stampin’up! Amazing deals. Check out the starter kit option. You get $225 of products plus a Mini Cutting and Embossing machine (value 89.95) for only $175 no tax and no shipping. Two color options for the Mini Machine Boho Blue or White.
Stampin’up! has other amazing deals this month:
- Stampin’up! has replenished their Clearance Rack. Did someone say savings? Everyone loves a good bargain and Stampin’up! has added so many great items, while supplies last. Check out the clearance rack HERE or you can view the list below.
- Sale A bration is going strong all month long. Make the most of Sale-A-Bration by earning exclusive products when you shop and spend $60 or more. You can also sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and personalize your Starter Kit by choosing one of three incredible options!
- More SU promotions to view HERE.
Special Exciting and Exclusive Offer from me: Place a 120$ or more order with me in the month of February using the Hostess Code FQCBZ7EG and receive a mystery box of retired products. Shipping included. It will include stamps, paper, embellishments and other items. Wow what an amazing deal. You can add more than one order all month long and qualify for multiple mystery boxes. If you order is more than $200 you also qualify for hostess benefits.
***You can do multiple orders during the month to get this amazing deal.***
A Mystery Box is MY GIFT TO YOU when you place an order of $120 using Hostess Code FQCBZ7EG for the month of February while supplies last. All boxes are filled with retired Stampin’up! Products like stamps, dies, paper, accessories and more. Each box is different. This month, I’m focusing on a theme of love, red, white and pink.
Orders need to be placed in my ONLINE STOREor directly with me. I will pay your Mystery Box Shipping too.
If you can understand French: I joined demonstrators from France and Quebec: L’Accent Creatif. We’ve created 10 classes for you. Get these French classes for FREE when you place an order in February for $60 or more. New ideas every month. Use February Hostess Code FQCBZ7EG If you are part of my team, you get these monthly tutorials for FREE.
If your list is long, I suggest you get the starter kit. You can message me if you have any questions about the starter kit. Join my team and get to order from the new Annual Catalogue and Mini Catalogue. Click HERE to get your starter kit.
How amazing to get $165 of products for $135. But even more exciting…. During Sale a Bration, there are 3 kit options available. Would you like to get your special mini die cut machine at an insane deal? You can read all about it HERE.
Time for me to rest up.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Kim xo
Products used to create these cards are listed below. I’ve added the Greetings Stamp Sets in French and English.