Hello Crafter, Bonjour!
Happy Friday! Sharing a second sneak peek of my September Fall Mystery Craft Box. You have until September 18th to sign up. Here is a speak peek of Card #2. You can view card #1 HERE. Beginners are welcomed. I will guide you step by step.
September Fall Mystery Craft Box by Kim McGillis:
- sent directly to your door)
- in person on September 30th
Make Some Fun Crafting Projects, Cards and 3 D items featuring the Autumn Leaves Mystery Craft Box. You will be surprise how easy it is to papercraft. The Fall September Mystery Box is amazing. Everything is cut for you. You simply have to assemble.
What’s Inside The Box? It’s a mystery but here’s a hint…
- Pre-cut supplies to make 12 projects including 3 different cards, 3 different 3D items, 3 mini cards and 3 additional projects.
- Stampin’up! Goodie Bag of products
- Pillow gifts (fun surprise goodies (edible/non edible)
- PDF Tutorial (typed instructions with pictures)
- A link to a personalized video from me
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
If you want to create the projects exactly like mine, you’ll need the Autumn Leaves Bundle and the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder. The bundle is also available in French if you prefer.
You will also want to have the following items:
- Classic Stampin’ Ink Pads: Copper Clay, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive Wild Wheat
- Adhesives: Stampin’Seal, Stampin’Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Adhesive Sheets or Liquid Glue
- Other: Papersnips
Register by September 18th (may close early if spots fill and the boxes sell out). The price includes everything mentioned above plus shipping ( a tracking number will be provided). Boxes will be shipped by September 30!
Canadian Residents Only.
I have a second option for my local customers:
Join me in person and assemble your box with me on September 30th. Includes your lunch and snacks. (This option may close early if spots fill and the boxes sell out)
Etransfer me at firstname.lastname@example.org to save your box or for direct payment click HERE.
QR code for payment
ADD ON OPTIONS: (click on link or images below)
Hugs, Kim xo