Hello Crafters, Bonjour!
Hope you had a fabulous weekend. We are getting cooler days, I believe fall is near. Each week, I offer Cards By Mail Class that is FREE when you place an order with me directly or in my Online Store. You can check out the details for this week’s Cards By Mail Class right here. I have colorful cards to share with you today. I used the Garden Walk 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the New Mini Catalogue and paired it with the Wanted To Say Dies. I was looking for big and bold greetings and the dies are perfect for that look.
Garden Walk Cards By Mail Class
***Order for the Garden Walk Card Class runs from September 18th to 24th, 2023 using Host Code E6QKYY2N or by shopping directly in my Online Store.
Good News! There is a Clearance Rack Update today! Check it out HERE.
Cards By Mail FREE Class Information and Details
HOW does this work?
Place a $60 order (before shipping and taxes) in my Online Store using the current Host Code and you will receive a FREE Cards by Mail Class Kit. These FREE card classes can be mailed anywhere in Canada at no additional fees.
If your order is $75 or more (before shipping and taxes). I will also include a bonus product in your class kit (like embellishments, ribbon, designer series paper).
There are no additional shipping fees to mail this free card class to you.
WHAT is in the FREE Cards By Mail class?
The class contain 6 card kits (2 each of 3 designs) all created using a featured Stampin’ Up! stamp or bundle.
- The kits include all of the paper pieces, envelopes and ribbon to create all 6 cards.
- The cutting, scoring, embossing and die cutting is all done for you with the exception of any dies from the featured bundle.
- The kits do NOT include any stamped images as per Stampin’ Up! policy. In order to create the cards like I have designed them, you will need to have the featured stamp or bundle or substitute for something from your own collection.
- You are required to have your own stamping staples such as adhesive, scissors, stampin’ dimensionals and blings, aka embellishments.
- Full PDF Tutorial with photos, supply list, measurements, link to class video and clear written instructions will be emailed to you when your free class is put in the mail.
Let’s get started!!
- During the video I will create all three of the cards in that week’s free card class.
- Additional projects might be shared featuring the same stamp set or bundle.
- Everyone is welcome to watch but only those that place a $60+ order (before shipping & taxes) in my Online Store with the host code will receive the FREE Cards By Mail class kits and the PDF.
- Measurements may not be given in the video.
- The free card class PDF tutorial will also have a link back to this video if you want to watch while you create
A few more details…
- Ordering for the weekly Cards By Mail class will run from Monday to Sunday
- Host Code MUST be added to your order before checking out in order to receive the Free class kit. (If you have forgotten to add the hostess code, you can call Stampin’up! at 1-800-StampUp (1-800-782-6787) OFFICE HOURS Monday -Friday 7 am -7pm MT or email them : email@example.com)
- An Email will be sent out each Monday to introduce the week’s Cards By Mail class and provide the details
- Current host code can always be found on my website
- My goal is to have the Cards By Mail class kits shipped out on the following Monday after ordering closes so that they will be delivered to you in a timely manner
If you would like to order the exact same products to make the same cards, products are listed below.
***Remember, with a $60 order, the kits will include all of the paper pieces, envelopes and ribbon to create all 8 cards.
Add On Options:
If you would like to add the Modern Garden Bundle in English click HERE.
If you would like to add the bundle in French, Lot Jardin Moderne click HERE.
If you would like to repeat the same design as my card with the half circle, I suggest you use the Deckled Circles Dies, you can order them HERE.
Have a great week,
Hugs, Kim xo