Did you catch my live on Kim McGillis Papercrafter’s Facebook Page last night? It was my first one…. Yikes. I’m so shy but decided to try it out while I had the house to myself. I had so many questions about my background for the last card that I posted HERE. That I decided to make a live video. I also shared details about the beautiful frame I made for my daughter Megan. If you missed my live you can catch up HERE.
Basic Steps to create a Scrapbook frame:
- Grab a frame that you have in your home that you are not using any longer
- Add a magnetic sheet in the space where you would place a photo
- Layer a designer series paper on top of the magnetic sheet ( I used the Abigail Rose DSP)
- Embellish as you wish
- Add mini magnetics behind the photos
Tip: I added magnets behind the photos for Megan because she can switch the pictures when feels like she wants a change.
In the image below, I switched one of her pictures to show how easy it is.
The Natural Finish 7/8″ Ribbon is my favorite in Stampin’up!’s Annual catalogue. It is so easy to work with and create beautiful bows. Did you see in the catalogue on p.57, the designers stamped on the ribbon? It is simply beautiful.
I’m really enjoying the possibilities with the Christmas Scottie Bundle. In the image above, you get to see 3 different ways I used the scotties:
- Idea #1: using the Scottie Dog Punch, I punched out a piece of Petal Pink Cardstock
- Idea #2: using the Scottie Dog Punch, I punched out a piece of Abigail Rose Designer series Paper
- Idea #3: using the Christmas Scottie Stamp set, I stamped in Gray Granite Ink the scottie on whisper white cardstock, I punched him out with the Scottie Dog Punch and embellished with a bow punched out from the same punch in Abigail Rose DSP.
This type of crafting is my favorite. I find super important to preserve memories. Maya’s legacy will be recognized and Megan will be able to add this frame on her wall or on a desk.
Below, you will find a list of products used to create this frame. If you are a dog lover or know of any dog lovers, the Christmas Scottie Bundle needs to be added to your wish list.
There has never been a better time to get your starter kit. If you are new to crafting, reach out to me for details.
More ideas from the Abigail Rose Collection HERE.
Special Offer: Place a 60$ or more order with me in the month of July using the Hostess Code WP24Z2DR and receive FREE designer series paper.
Join my team and get to order from the new Annual Catalogue and Holiday Catalogue. BONUS Gift in July, the Making Plans Collection. It is amazing!!! Click HERE to get your starter kit.
How amazing to get $165 of products for $135. Wow the Making Plans Collection for FREE. You can read all about it HERE.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Kim xo