Stampin’Up!’s Party Pandas Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set is simply adorable. I love creating black and white cards and thought this set would be perfect for the occasion. The best part, it’s a FREE stamp set with a $60 qualifying order until March 31st. This set includes 3 different pandas, 3 greetings and 1 background stamp. It’s perfect for birthday cards, to say hello to a friend or even to share how much you love them. And for you my French customers, I also added the code for the “Pandas Festifs” if you would like to get this set in French.
I love this simple card because it shows you how easy crafting can be, especially with Stampin’Up! products. Everything coordinates (embellishments, Cardstock, dsp, ink, markers…). If you have been afraid to join my team because you think you can’t duplicate my cards, then this card proves you different. There has never been a better time to join my team with the starter kit. It’s only $135, (no tax and no shipping fees) and you get $165 of products. Plus there’s a BONUS during Sale-a-Bration: You get to choose two additional stamp set, total value of $132. Check all the details and sign up HERE. If you are new to stamping, this is the perfect deal for you! You get to customize your kit and add what you wish. And if you have lots of crafting supplies at home, the kit is perfect to get the new items from the occasion’s catalogue! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Instructions to make this card:
- Cut a piece of 4 ¼ x 11 inches piece of Whisper White cardstock and score at 5 ½ inches.
- Cut a piece of 4 x 5 ¼ inches piece of Whisper White cardstock. Use the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss the piece of cardstock.
- Cut a piece of 3 x 4 inches piece of Basic Black cardstock. With the Layering Circles Framelits, cut a circle. Glue the cardstock to the card.
- Cut a “ring shape” out of the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper using the Layering Circles Framelits. Glue in the center of your Basic Black piece of cardstock.
- Stamp the Panda image with Archival Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock. Cut out a circle with the Layering Circles Framelits. Color the heart with the real red marker. Add the panda image to your card.
This is a great card for Beginner Stampers! And if you are not a beginner, step it up a notch and add embellishments or a technique! I would love to see what you have created with the Party Pandas Stamp Set.
Check out below, the list of products to complete this simple black and white card! Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Products that are featured in the Sale-A-Bration brochure before March 31st! Click my shop online button and don’t forget to use the hostess code UYRVBVF4 to get your kimmie points and snail mail. If you order with me in January, you will receive one of my Amazing You cards that will be featured this month. I love happy mail.
Hugs, Kim xo