Happy New Year! Hope you had amazing holidays! I’m so excited that it’s January. Why? It’s the best time of the year! The new Occasions catalogue has now gone live and it’s Sale-A-Bration time.
What is Sale-A-Bration?
It’s the best annual event! Until March 31st, you get to earn FREE products in 3 possible ways:
- SHOP: For every $60 you spend (before tax and shipping), choose a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Plus new this year: Earn even bigger rewards when you spend $120 (before tax and shipping).
- JOIN: Join Stampin’Up during Sale-A-Bration, get even more rewards! Choose $165 in Stampin’Up! products for just $135! No taxes No shipping fees. Plus the BONUS: you get to choose TWO additional FREE stamp sets (that’s up to a $132 value!). Join my next team meeting on January 10th at 7pm.
- HOST: When you host a qualifying stamping event during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll get more Stampin’Rewards -$35 more on top of the existing stampin’rewards. Book your party with me to get those extra goodies!
If you haven’t received your Sale-A-Bration and occasion’s catalogues from me yet, email me!
Now for the Fun Stuff…
Did you guess what my first project of the year would be? I’m in love with the Painted With Love Suite. It has beautiful painted images with brushed gold accents that you can use all year long! The collection features a stamp set called Sure Do Love You with the Lots to Love Box coordinating Framelits Dies. It also has the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper and multiple coordinating embellishments: Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers, Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack, Gold Glitter Flakes. And if you are a scrapbooker or love to make 3D projects there is also the Painted with Love 12×12 cardstock pack. For my projects below, I used the Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes. These are so much fun! I love writing special messages in the the note cards because they are bigger than a 3×3 card.
I was screaming so hard in my studio when I made the box with the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Lots to Love Box. In French there’s an expression: “coup de coeur” meaning love at first site. Some of you already asked me how I did the rosette.
How to create your rosette for the Lots to Love Box:
- Cut a piece of Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper at 1 1/4 inches x 12 inches
- With your simply scored tool (my favourite tool to create multiple rosettes) score at every 1/4 inch
- Fold the scores and shape into a circle to create a rosette.
- Punch a circle with any circle punch you have available. Adhere with a glue gun the rosette to the circle. This keeps it together.
- Add to your framelit box
Tip: To make multiple rosettes, I score a full sheet of Designer Series Paper at 1/4 inch with the Simply Score tool. Then I cut 12 pieces of scored dsp at 1 inch. That gives me 12 rosettes!
Also I added velcro to my box to the opening where I insert my cards. It makes it more fun to open on multiple occasions.
Below you will find the list of products to complete this project! I added codes for the bundles and even for the french stamp set. Choose the one that fits your needs. I would love to see your creations. Click on the images to view products from the Painted With Love Suite. And for my French customer: (Cette collection est disponible en Francais). Shop this collection to earn additional FREE Sale-A-Bration! or better yet, start your shopping NOW to earn all FREE Sale-A-Bration Products that are featured in the Sale-A-Bration brochure before March 31st! Click my shop online button and don’t forget to use the hostess code UYRVBVF4 to get your kimmie points and snail mail. If you order with me in December, you received a new hand stamped card that will be featured on tomorrow’s post. I love happy mail.
Hugs, Kim xo