Hi crafters, Bonjour!
Day 9 of Kim’s Countdown to Christmas:
Did you start decorating your Christmas packages? How about adding handmade gift tags? I have had so many questions in regards to how to create the Penguin Gift Tags after the post from yesterday. If you missed it, you can view the post HERE. They are quite easy to do. Below you will find the steps to create these cuties.
You can add the tags to gifts, to the Christmas tree as an ornament or even a bottle of wine for your favorite hostess.
How to create the Penguin Gift Tags:
- Die cut an ornament from the Delicate Baubles Dies with a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock
- With a Water Painters Brush add Blushing Bride ink from the lid of your ink pad to the Shimmery White ornament and let dry
- Using versamark, stamp snowflake images from the stamp set onto the ornament, add clear embossing powder and heat set
- Add one of the Wonderful Snowflakes on top of the ornament
- Stamp a penguin onto Basic White Cardstock using the Smoky Slate Ink
- Punch out the penguin using the Penguin Builder Punch
- Stamp a hat and scarf from the Penguin Place stamp set with Blushing Bride Ink and fussy cut the images
- Stamp his nose directly on the penguin image using So Saffron Ink
- Stamp his feet using So Saffron Ink and Punch them out with the Penguin Builder Punch
- Embellish your penguin and pop her up with a glue dot onto the snowflake
- Using Versamark, stamp a greeting onto the Smoky Slate Cardstock, add white embossing powder and heat set
- Cut the greeting and add to your ornament
- Add the White 3/8 Glittered Organdy Ribbon to the top of the ornament
- Tie a bow around your ribbon using the Baker’s Twine
How cute is she? I could create these little ones all day long. I made gift tags using the Penguin Place Bundle. The stamp set called Penguin Place is available in English and in French. The Penguin Builder Punch was out of stock for weeks but is available again. I know that I used soft colors to create my projects but you could do the same in a bright and colourful look.
BONUS GIVEAWAY: Order online in my store and get a chance to win extra embellishments this week!
Below is a list of products used to create these beautiful gift tags. Use the December Hostess Code SPGVGXKN to receive perks from my VIP club. View all of the current promotions by clicking HERE.
Special Offer: Place a 50$ or more order with me in the month of December and receive FREE designer series paper.
Join my team and get to order from the new Mini Catalogue that goes from January to June 2022. It is amazing!!! Click HERE to get your starter kit.
How amazing to get $165 of products for $135. Plus you get to view and order from the new catalogue that will be available to customers in January. You can read all about it HERE.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Kim xo