Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! This holiday means so much to me now. I am so blessed to have found a second chance at LOVE. Chris is an amazing man that makes me feel so special and loved on so many levels. He’s been so supportive and amazing to my daughters and I. We celebrate our love not only on Valentine’s Day but all year long. Today I wanted to share with you cards that were stamped with hearts. The heart Happiness Stamp Set from the Occasion’s catalogue is not only useful for Valentine’s Day. It can be used all year long. I would suggest this stamp set for weddings, for anniversaries or even to express to a special friend that you are there for them. I combined the Heart Happiness stamp set with the Weather Together Stamp Set from Stampin’up!’s Annual Catalogue. They mesh very well together.
Umbrella Card #1:
How to make this card:
- Cut a 4 1/4′ x 11 piece of whisper white cardstock and score at 5 1/2″
- Cut a piece of Sweet soirée DSP at 4 x 5 1/4″ and glue to your whisper white piece
- Stamp your hearts from the Heart Happiness stamp set with Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral ink on a piece of 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 ” of whisper white cardstock
- Stamp in basic black archival ink the greeting and the umbrella handle from the Weather Together stamp set
- On a scrap piece of whisper white cardstock, stamp with Flirty Flamingo ink the umbrella from the Weather Together stamp set and use the coordinating framelits (Umbrella Weather) to cut.
- Cut the rim of the umbrella in flirty flamingo cardstock with the same framelits
The Tutti Frutti Cards & Envelopes coordinates perfectly with these cards. You can earn them for FREE when you purchase in my store for $60 before tax and shipping. You have until March 31st to earn these beauties. I adore the inside of these envelopes.
The other two cards share very similar products. Be sure to recreate them as well. And don’t hesitate to leave a comment below if you have questions or want to share your creations. For the card on the left with the heart, to recreate the background see my recent post HERE. The only difference is that you are going to use Flirty Flamingo Ink for watercoloring.
Tip: Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen to glue your sequins. I find this works best for little detailed embellishments.
Check out below, the list of products to complete these Heart cards! Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Products that are featured in the Sale-A-Bration brochure before March 31st! Don’t forget to pick those cute envelopes! Click my shop online button and don’t forget to use the hostess code HY2BD43D to get your kimmie points and snail mail. If you order with me in February, you will receive one of my February cards. I love happy mail. I’ve also added the French codes for you, “mes clients qui veulent leurs voeux en Français, j’ai rajouté le code du jeu, Contre Vents Et Marées.”
Enjoy your day! We are planning a special date for tonight.
Hugs, Kim xo