Welcome to the 2018 Artisan Design Team February Blog Hop featuring the Sure Do Love You Stamp Set and Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. You may have just arrived here from my lovely friend Kayla MacAulay from Australia. Did you get amazing ideas from her work today? I sure did!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day with your loved ones. Valentine’s Day might be over, but the Painted with Love Suite from the Occasions Catalogue can be used all year long. You can use the Sure Do Love You Stamp Set and it’s coordinating products to create scrapbook pages, love notes, wedding cards…
For my first project, I choose to create an Anniversary Card. The envelope that I designed is simply elegant on it’s own. The card insert was created so I could write a sweet love note to my husband Chris and add a couple of photos of our wedding as a memento.
How to create the Envelope:
- Cut a 8 x 8 ” piece of Powder Pink Cardstock, using the Envelope Punch Board and create an envelope. (Click HERE to learn how to use the Envelope Punch Board after the Blog Hop if you don’t know how to use your board.)
- Stamp the heart and foliage images from the Sure Do Love You stamp set with Powder Pink ink onto your Powder Pink envelope.
- To create the belly band: Cut a 2 x 9 ” piece of Painted with Love Specialty Designer series Paper. Using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, punch out the two extremities. Add your belly band around your envelope and tie a bow with Linen Thread.
- Embellish your envelope with a heart from the Sure Do Love You Stamp Set using Whisper White Cardstock and Calypso Coral Ink. Stamp two foliage images from the same stamp set with Calypso Coral ink onto Powder Pink Cardstock. Use the coordinating Lots of Love Box Framelits Dies to cut out your foliage images.
- Add a second heart using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits with the Calypso Coral Cardstock. Add the greeting “LOVE” using the same thinlit in Powder Pink Cardstock.
- For the Final Greeting, use the wording from the Love You Still Stamp Set from the Occasions catalogue. Punch the greeting with the 2″ Circle Punch and add an extra Painted with Love dsp circle underneath the greeting.
- Add Delicate White Doilies and Iridescent Sequin Assortment as extra embellishments.
How to create the Card Insert:
- Cut a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ piece of Painted with Love Specialty Designer series Paper.
- Layer a 4 x 5 1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock on top of your piece of dsp.
- Stamp the heart image from the Sure Do Love You Stamp Set using Calypso Coral ink onto your Whisper White Cardstock.
- From the same stamp set, stamp a second heart on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock with Powder Pink ink and cut out the image using the coordinating Lots of Love Box Framelits Dies.
- Stamp the foliage using Calypso Coral Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out with the coordinating framelits.
- Add the greeting “Sure Do Love You” and use the framelits to cut out the image.
- Add extra cut out hearts and sequins to embellish your card insert.
- To add that special note on your card insert, use a Journaling Pen.
For my Second Project, I used the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies to create a mini album. I embellished the album using projects from the Painted with Love Suite that includes: Sure Do Love You Stamp Set, Gold Glitter Flakes, Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers, Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack and the Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes.
To create this album, you will need to cut 4 envelopes with the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies. The Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers were perfect to embellish my album but they were also used to hold the envelopes together on the inside.
I added my wedding pictures onto the whisper white note cards. These slide perfectly in the album pockets.
This extra memento was so fun to create. I love scrapbooking to preserve my family’s memories. You can create your own version of a mini album using the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies. I would love to see what you come up with.
Next on the hop is my talented friend Lauren Alarid from the United States. Lauren always creates stunning projects. I cannot wait to see what she has created today. Click on the Blog Badge below to get to her blog.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click on the supply list below to order any of the items. I’ve also added the stamp set codes for you my French Customers. Did you know that if you buy the bundle, you save an extra 10%. Purchase the items below to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Products. And if you are from another country, you can still take a glimpse of the products listed and shop with a demonstrator near you. Happy Stamping!
Hugs, Kim xo
Kim, your projects ar stunning! That album is so clever and just such a great idea! I love it!
They are all so amazing! I love your card and the album!
Both of these are so beautiful – blushing bride and calypso coral FTW! And my lurking eyes see such a beautiful wedding photos of you.
Linda van Wely says
These are so pretty! Love your envelop and mini album!! And my, you looked gorgeous on your wedding day!
Elizabeth Price says
Oh wow so much to see and glean from!!! I keep going back and looking more and more at your BEAUTIFUL details. I must add that you have fabulous wedding photos. Thanks for sharing the love. Smiles, Elizabeth
Emma Goddard says
Such GORGEOUS details and your album is such a fabulous idea! I love it 🙂
Robin Feicht says
Beautiful projects! You album is so clever!
Kim McGillis says
Thanks robin! Your compliment means a great deal! 😊
Jennifer Pauli says
I love the soft colours of your mini album! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures!
Susan Wong says
Kim you’ve blown me away! That sweet teensy tiny album is just perfection!
Kim McGillis says
Thank you Susan! It was fun to make:)
Sara Nell Langland says
Your projects are stunning! I love how you decorated the envelope for the card and the album. I love little albums like this and to think you made it with the box dies–just Wow!
Kim McGillis says
Thank you Sara! You compliment means a great deal!:)
Love the mini album and that gorgeous envelope and card! Such pretty projects (and your staging in your photography is perfect!) love them!
I love the mini album! How creative, great job!
Kim McGillis says
Thank you Nina for your lovely comment!😉