Hello Crafters, Bonjour!
Did you see all the Stampin’up! Buzzing News? Sara shared the Retiring Colors yesterday, as well as the new In Colors, Returning Colors and 4 additional colors added to the family. My project features one of the retiring colors, Pear Pizzazz. I’m showcasing one of my projects from my In color Club. What’s a in color club? It includes 3 make and takes and a product share from one of the in colors. We do 5 months in a row, for every single in color. Club Members can participate in person or get their kits to go and do their projects on their own. Here is a sneak peek of one of the projects from last month’s club. It’s an Embossed Treat Bag. Our color of the month was Orchid Oasis. I think it’s my favorite in color from the 2022-2024 in color collection. Sign up with me for the Next Series of In Color 2023-2025, we start in May. You can also still participate for my 2022-2024 In Color Club. Projects are ready to go.
How to embellish the Embossed Treat Bags:
- Add Orchid Oasis Ink on a Blending Brush
- Smear the ink onto the Embossed Treat Bag
- Die cut a frame from the Fabulous Frames Dies & 2022-2024 In color Glimmer Paper (Orchid Oasis)
- Use the Fabulous Dainty Delight Bundle and color using ink from the Pear Pizzazz and Orchid Oasis Ink refills or ink pad and Water Painter
- Heat Emboss the greeting using White Embossing Powder
- Add Crinkled Ribbon that was coloured with the Orchid Oasis Blends & some 2022 In Color Matte Decorative Dots for extra embellishments
Isn’t The Dainty Delight Bundle beautiful? It is also available in French, “Lot Tendres Attentions”. Let’s talk about this cute frame above. I love the Fabulous Frames Dies. Check them out, they offer different frames for your crafting needs. I adore this Color Combination below.
Tip: Stamp the tissue paper with coordinating stamp to embellish the treat bag.
Here is a list of Retiring Colors:
This is the perfect opportunity to order cardstock, Inks, Ink Refills, Marker, Blends, Embellishments before they run out or retire. And they will run out, trust me. I already saw some items are low in stock already.
List of Retiring Products:
Stampin’Up! also shared the retiring list from the ANNUAL CATALOGUE and from the MINI CATALOGUE. Click on both links to view. Some items are up to 60% off. And if you are a demonstrator, you also gain the demo discount! Amazing!!!
- Click on the SHOP button when you get to my site to order your products today!
- Use the MARCH Hostess Code NEE9S6MS when ordering to get my exclusive VIP perks.
Stampin’up! has other amazing deals this month:
- Stampin’up! has replenished their Clearance Rack. Did someone say savings? Everyone loves a good bargain and Stampin’up! has added so many great items, while supplies last. Check out the clearance rack HERE .
- Exclusive online collection that is available for customers for the month of March, while supplies last. You will want to get your hands on these. Some items have run out but there is still amazing products left. Click on the SHOP button when you get to my site to see the full Online Exclusive Selection.
Use the MARCH Hostess Code NEE9S6MS when ordering to get my exclusive VIP perks.
WANT IT ALL, THE STARTER KIT MIGHT BE JUST FOR YOU:
If your list is long, I suggest you get the starter kit. You can message me if you have any questions about the starter kit. Join my team and get to order from the new Annual Catalogue and Mini Catalogue at demonstrator discount price. Click HERE to get your starter kit.
How amazing to get $165 of products for $135. You can read all about it HERE.
Hugs, Kim xo
Here is a list of supplies used today. Orders can be placed in my ONLINE STORE or directly with me. You also have the option of clicking on the images below.
Leave a Reply