Happy March! I can’t believe how fast February went by. We are on the homestretch to obtain FREE goodies from the Sale-a-bration catalogue and the additional flyer. March is the last month for sale a bration, for you to get free goodies from the catalogue. It is also the last month to get your customizable starter kit with the BONUS two free stamp set of any choice. Get your starter kit for the discount or to build a business. The starter kit is customizable for anyone, new stampers and returning shopper. Click HERE for details. I’d love for you to be part of my team.
I’m making a couple of additions for my customers who shop directly in my online store. You will be receiving a monthly hostess gift when you purchase directly in my store. I’ll be advertizing My March Treat with you soon. It’s exclusive to my online shoppers. If you are purchasing in my online store, don’t forget to click on the box so I know that you are the person ordering so I can mail you your exclusive hostess gifts and to use my new March hostess code: SRMTMQUR (The code will change every month.)
In addition, when you reach a total of $200 in sales, you get an extra FREE stamp set. This is cumulative to all your orders when you shop with me. If you are in love with the products so much and want to earn free products, there is still time to schedule your party with your family and friends. Simply, email me. In addition you can apply your hostess points towards a starter kit!
My studio is undergoing some renovations this week, therefore there is a little bit of organizing going down. But I would still like to share one of my display projects from our past stamping event. I’m loving that so many of you have already signed up for our June 24th event. If you haven’t click HERE for details. Places are limited.
Love notes are so fun to make! Especially when you bundle them up with a coordinating cute box.
These love notes are so easy to make. Products needed to create this project are listed in detail below.
But here is a quick reference list for you:
- Carried away designer series paper #143608 (free with a $60 qualifying order)
- Scalloped tag topper punch #133324
- Classic label punch #141491
- Delicate white doilies #141701
- White perfect accents dots #138416
- Gold Metallic thread #138401
- Lift me up bundle #144712 (includes stamp set and dies) French code listed below
- Whisper white card stock #100730
- Classic Ink: Night of Navy #126970, Watermelon wonder #138323, Peekaboo peach #141398, Mint Macaron #138326
- Dimensionals #104430
Steps to make the love note:
- Cut a piece of dsp 2×4 inches.
- Use the scalloped tag topper punch to punch one of the 2 inch side of the dsp. (This punch is the bomb.)
- Step 1 and 2 creates your tag
- Cut a piece of whisper white card stock 3 ¼ x 9 ½ and score at 4 ¾ (this is your love note base)
- Add to your love note base, your dsp tag from step 3 with dimensionals.
- Use the lift me up stamp set with coordinating ink and stamp the hot air balloon in two different sizes.
- Use the coordinating thinlits to die cut your hot air balloons and clouds.
- Embellish your tag with the doilies and white perfect accents and metallic thread. (See images for details)
- Stamp a greeting from the lift me up stamp set and punch with the classic label punch.
- Mount your greeting to the card and voilà!
- Repeat these steps x 4, to make 4 love note cards.
You can get all these products in my online store.
Next post I’ll be sharing details of the coordinating box, see image below. Happy stamping! xo
Hope your day is wonderful. Don’t forget to check my online store. There are new sale a bration products! You’ll want to get your hands on those.
Some extra goodies from me:*** When you order in my online store, add hostess code: SRMTMQUR This will give you my exclusive March hostess gift (preview to come)
There are great deals about the occasion’s catalogue and sale a bration event. Don’t hesitate to contact me or place your order in my online store. If you are ordering online, don’t forget the check that box so I can see your details that you ordered so I can make you part of my VIP customers and reward you. When asked about your demonstrator select Kim Assaly.
VIP bonus points: If you are part of my VIP customer list, don’t forget my special for January plus if you order online use my hostess February code to get bonus points for a free stamp set SRMTMQUR Not part of my vip club, ask me how to join.