Hi Stampers! It’s time for another Artisan blog hop. Today we are featuring Abstract Impressions Stamp Set and the coordinating Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies.
You may have just arrived here from my amazing and talented friend Kayla MacAulay from Australia. I adore her 3 cards!
Stampin’up!’s Garden Impressions Suite is so pretty and colourful. I am beyond excited that it is part of the new Annual Catalogue. This suite includes the Abstract Impressions Stamp Set which includes 21 photopolymer stamps. It’s perfect for Two-Step Stamping and available in French. The coordinating Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies is a must. It includes 3 very detailed thinlits. I especially adore the butterfly. You can purchase the Abstract Impressions bundle and save 10%. Why not get the stamp set and coordinating dies and save? To complete this collection, you can purchase the coordinating Garden Impressions 6″x 6″ Designer Series Paper. You get 48 colourful floral sheets. These sheets are perfect to use with the coordinating Garden Impressions Cardstock Pack. End last but not the least, add the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack or the Blossoms Elements as embellishments.
Today I choose to create simple projects but added a twist by thinking outside the box. You will want to check out my coordinating projects on Stampin’up!’s Facebook Page which are more detailed and have a Shabby Chic Look. You will get to see those projects on my next post. For today’s Hop I created a cool Pocket Holder featuring the Garden Impressions Suite. You will want to write down the steps to make these. They are so fun to do and perfect to give as a hostess gift.
Instructions on how to create the Note Cards Holder:
- Cut a piece of cardstock at 6 1/2″ x 9″
- Score your piece of cardstock at 2 1/2 (on the 9″ side)
- Use a piece of 6×6 DSP from the Garden Impressions
- Using your paper snips, cut off part of your photo pocket page where the holes are as well as cutting the photo pocket page to make a 6″ x 6″ pocket instead of its original 6″x8″ so you are left only with a 6″x6″ square.
- Slide your DSP into the photo pocket page and use your sticky strip to adhere it to the cardstock
- Punch 2 holes in the crease of the cardstock and thread your Metallic Ribbon through to form a handle
- Stick a piece of Velcro dot to the inside of the flap to the photo pocket page
- Embellish your pouch with Metallic Ribbon, Garden Impressions DSP and a butterfly using the Springtime Impressions Thinlits and don’t forget to add a greeting from the Abstract Impressions Stamp Set
- Create note cards to add inside your pouch/holder
Tip #1: Add the Garden Impression DSP to the back of your Whisper White 3″x3″ Envelopes (#145829) creates the perfect coordination to your note cards.
Tip #2 : Create gift bags with the Garden Impressions DSP. It is so adorable that I made a bunch of mini gift bags. Here is one of them here. Stamping on the tissue was fun too. I used the Abstract Impressions stamp set for that.
My colour combination used today for this collection:
Next on the hop is my sweet friend Lauren Alarid from the United States. I want to scream! I love the cards she created as she used tones of blues, my favourite colour. Click on the Blog Badge below to get to her blog.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click on the supply list below to order these items. Use Hostess June Code D7VYS9V4 to receive perks from my VIP club. View all of the current promotions by clicking HERE. And if you are from another country, you can still take a glimpse of the products listed and shop with a demonstrator near you. Happy Stamping!
Hugs, Kim xo
2018 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop