This is the last month to take advantage of Sale-a-bration. I don’t know what you thought about the FREE products this year? But I am amazed. Two of my favorite products from the Sale-a-bration collection was the Amazing You Stamp Set and it’s coordinating thinlits, Celebrate You.
To make this card:
- Cut a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of soft sky cardstock and score at 5 1/2
- Cut a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 whisper white cardstock and run thru the big shot the embossing folder on the left side.
- Glue a white Dollie to the whisper white card piece.
- Add two circles from the stitched framelits in whisper white and glitter cardstock.
- Stamp the amazing greeting from the Amazing You Stamp Set onto the whisper white circle.
- Stamp in night of navy ink the words “are simply” on a piece of scrap whisper white.
- Stamp the flower from that same stamp set in night of navy ink. Fussy cut that gorgeous flower.
- Run thru the big shot the word YOU from the Celebrate You thinlits in a silver foil sheet
- Assemble all your pieces together.
- Add sequins with the fine glue to embellish your card and floral pieces from the sweet soirée embellishment kit.
And voila! You have a beautiful monochromatic card.
Here are the coordinating cards that you have seen in my previous posts.
Check out the codes below to order the products to recreate this card and shop my online store. Take advantage of the FREE saleabration products. Click my shop online button and don’t forget to use the hostess code H3J6PBQK to get your kimmie points and snail mail. If you order with me in March, you will receive one of my March cards and a surprise product!
Have an amazing day!
Hugs, Kim xo