Hello Crafters, Bonjour!
I hope you are having an amazing week. It’s hump day already. I’m sharing with you today a card made with Stampin’up!’s Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks and featuring the Copper Clay In Color.
We always had internet connection issues in our area. I went on live on Facebook last night and there was a couple of times if I refreshed my screen to view the comments, it would freeze. Therefore, you’ll want to check my YouTube Channel as I will post a video there on the steps to make this card and more. Chris is on a mission of getting better connection service for me. He’s a sweetheart. Doing a live is so intimidating when you haven’t done them, imagine when the connection breaks… on boy… Baby steps, I’m no quitter!
You can make this card too. It is so easy to do.
Measurements to make the card:
- 4 1/4″ x 11″ Scored at 5 1/2″ Copper Clay
- 4″ x 5 1/4 Basic White
- 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ in Copper Clay
- 1 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ Basic White
- 1″ x 3 7/8″ Copper Clay
GIVEWAY FROM ME: week of September 11th to September 17th (shipping packages on September 18th)
- Place a 60$ order on My Online Store or with me and receive a FREE Embellishment Pack as a gift!
- Use the September 11th to September 17th SHOP CODE, and receive in the mail the cardstock to recreate these 5 Crafting Projects featuring. Stampin’up!’s Copper Clay In Color. (You will see them tonight on my Facebook Live or can view them from yesterday’s post HERE)
***ADD ON SHOPPING OPTION***
- Back in Stock the week of September 18th, you can order the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks as an ADD ON CLICK HERE
- You can Order The Autumn Leaves Bundle as an ADD ON CLICK HERE or use any bundle you have at home.). French BUNDLE CODE HERE.
Full List of the products used to make this card are listed below. Get your order in today!!!
Check out more projects using this beautiful collection of products HERE.
Hugs, Kim xo