Hello Stampers, Bonjour!
I hope you are celebrating Valentine’s Day with someone special. I’m still in “my healing phase” so it remains a quiet Valentine’s Day for me. Thank you all for the kind messages. It truly is helping with my recovery post surgery. I took a walk with Chris and our dog Riley today. The sun was shining and warm on my face. Nothing like some natural Vitamin D. I still have a couple more days with limited movements. I can’t wait to feel like myself again.
I’m sharing with you today a simple and easy DIY Home Decor Frame featuring Stampin’up!’s Heart Punch Pack as well as the frame from the Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit. You don’t need too many things for this crafting project.
Essential Products Needed:
- Something to score like a Paper Trimmer with a score blade or a Bone Folder or my Favorite, the Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Heart Punch
- Mini Glue Dots
Color Combination Used:
I’m loving this Ombre Color Combination Look. You can easy recreate this project using the color combination that you love or that matches your home decor.
Steps To Create The Heart Frame:
- Using the Heart Punch, punch out hearts in the cardstock color combination of your choice
- Score the centre of the hearts using a Simply Scored Scoring Tool or the scoring blade on your Paper Trimmer or by hand with a Bone Folder
- Attach the cardstock hearts to the frame (from the Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit) using Mini Glue Dots
- The Mini Glue Dots are added behind the score line, this keeps the wings of the heart elevated from the frame
Voila, creating your own heart ombre frame in as little as 10 minutes or less.
Don’t forget to check out Stampin’up! Amazing deals. Check out the starter kit option. You get $225 of products plus a Mini Cutting and Embossing machine (value 89.95) for only $175 no tax and no shipping. Two color options for the Mini Machine Boho Blue or White.
Stampin’up! has other amazing deals this month:
- Stampin’up! has replenished their Clearance Rack. Did someone say savings? Everyone loves a good bargain and Stampin’up! has added so many great items, while supplies last. Check out the clearance rack HERE or you can view the list below.
- Sale A bration is going strong all month long. Make the most of Sale-A-Bration by earning exclusive products when you shop and spend $60 or more. You can also sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and personalize your Starter Kit by choosing one of three incredible options!
- More SU promotions to view HERE.
Special Exciting and Exclusive Offer from me: Place a 120$ or more order with me in the month of February using the Hostess Code FQCBZ7EG and receive a mystery box of retired products. Shipping included. It will include stamps, paper, embellishments and other items. Wow what an amazing deal. You can add more than one order all month long and qualify for multiple mystery boxes. If you order is more than $200 you also qualify for hostess benefits.
***You can do multiple orders during the month to get this amazing deal.***
A Mystery Box is MY GIFT TO YOU when you place an order of $120 using Hostess Code FQCBZ7EG for the month of February while supplies last. All boxes are filled with retired Stampin’up! Products like stamps, dies, paper, accessories and more. Each box is different. This month, I’m focusing on a theme of love, red, white and pink.
Orders need to be placed in my ONLINE STOREor directly with me. I will pay your Mystery Box Shipping too.
If you can understand French: I joined demonstrators from France and Quebec: L’Accent Creatif. We’ve created 10 classes for you. Get these French classes for FREE when you place an order in February for $60 or more. New ideas every month. Use February Hostess Code FQCBZ7EG If you are part of my team, you get these monthly tutorials for FREE.
If your list is long, I suggest you get the starter kit. You can message me if you have any questions about the starter kit. Join my team and get to order from the new Annual Catalogue and Mini Catalogue. Click HERE to get your starter kit.
How amazing to get $165 of products for $135. But even more exciting…. During Sale a Bration, there are 3 kit options available. Would you like to get your special mini die cut machine at an insane deal? You can read all about it HERE.
Hugs, Kim xo
Shop with me today by clicking on the images below. Sharing the products used with a couple of options for scoring tools .