I wanted to share today the cover of my On The Horizon Card & Note Box. This beauty is filled with more than a dozen projects. It is part of my event that is going underway on April 30th in person as well as part of my to go class to work in your home. I have 2 class package left if you are interested to join in person or in the comfort of your home.
I wanted to highlight the title on the card box today. It’s so easy to do!
Steps to add titles to any card or scrapbook page:
- Adhere a piece of designer series paper to a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet. For this project I used the New Horizons 6×6 dsp.
- Add on top of the piece the letters that spell the word of your choice from the Playful Alphabet Dies (my new favorite and they are retiring :((((( but on sale!!!!) check it out in the list of products below.
- Run through the Stamp’Cut & Emboss Machine
- Remove the paper from the back of the foam adhesive sheet
- Stick and embellish on your project. Voila!
If you haven’t seen my last post which includes one of the cards in my class, you might want to click HERE. It’s so pretty.
Saturday’s On The Horizon Card Class includes 14 projects. This card is part of them. I still have 2 spots left if you want to join us. This card class is also available to go. Come join the fun.
Below is a list of products used to create this beautiful card. You can now use the same products to create my two cards and gift tags. Use the April Hostess Code 6A2ZRHES to receive perks from my VIP club. View all of the current promotions by clicking HERE.
Special Offer: Place a 50$ or more order with me in the month of December and receive FREE designer series paper.
Don’t forget to check out the retiring list: click HERE.
Join my team and get to order from the new Annual Catalogue coming In May. It is amazing!!! Click HERE to get your starter kit.
How amazing to get $165 of products for $135. Plus you get to view and order from the new catalogue that will be available to customers in May. You can read all about it HERE.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Kim xo