Hi Crafters, Bonjour,
September has flown by. I’m finally feeling like myself again after catching the covid bug a month ago. So back in the studio I go to create fall and holiday projects. New online and in person classes are also coming. Today is the last day to take advantage of the weekly deals. So you will want to check out the deals below. I also wanted to share with you a card from an online event hosted by Stampin’up! that I participated in. Speaking of Online Events… Did you know that you can participate to the world card making day for FREE on October 1st? Get that order expedited and join the fun. Here are the 3 collections we’ll be using. These are also available in FRENCH. You can order these on my website and get your extra VIP perks or even your hostess benefits if you place an order of more than $200.
The Much Love Card below features products from a collection from the Holiday Catalogue. If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s on page 64 and 65. The Suite Splendid Day includes: the Splendid Thoughts Bundle, Open Leaf Trinkets, Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding Ribbon and the Splendid Day 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.
The color combination is simply stunning:
Let’s create this beautiful card together that was design by Stampin’up!
How to create the Love Much Card:
1. Score the 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Soft Sea Foam card base at 4-1/4″.
2. Color the 3″ x 4-1/2″ Basic White Cardstock panel using Fresh Freesia and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Use the dark Stampin’ Blends to color the middle of the card and the light to color the top and bottom. Stamp two bumblebees in
Pool Party ink and two in Fresh Freesia ink on their respective colors.
3. Stamp the sentiment in Fresh Freesia ink on the 1-1/4″ x 3″ Basic White Cardstock and flag the ends with Paper Snips Scissors. Fold the Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding Ribbon and adhere it behind the sentiment using Stampin’ SEAL.
4. Die cut two leaves from the 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″Soft Sea Foam Cardstock using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Splendid Stems Dies and attach to the back of the sentiment with Mini Glue Dots.
5. Adhere the blended panel to the 3-1/4″x4-3/4″ Splendid Day Specialty Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ SEAL. Then attach the Designer Series Paper to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Attach the sentiment to the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- STAMPS: Splendid Thoughts Stamp Set (item 159668)
- INK: Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin’ Pad (item 155611)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (item 147107)
- Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends (item 155518)
- Pool Party Stampin’ Blends (item 154894)
- PAPER: Basic White Cardstock (item 159276)
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock (item 146988)
- Splendid Day 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 159666)
- Soft Sea Foam 3/8″ (1 cm) Seam Binding Ribbon (item 159680)
- Mini Glue Dots (item 103683)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (item 104430)
- Stampin’ SEAL (item 152813)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine(item 149653)
- Splendid Stems Dies (item 159676)
- Paper Snips Scissors (item 103579)
WEEK 4: SEPTEMBER 22ND TO SEPTEMBER 28TH WEEKLY DEALS (Last Day)
A couple of my favorite items are on the week 4 deals:
- Gilded Leafing
- Sparkle & Shine Sequins Assortment
- Matte Black Dots
- Heart Pearls
- Iridescent Trim
Special Exclusive Offer from me: Place a 60$ or more order with me in the month of September using the Hostess Code PTVRWRCS and receive FREE Pearls Basic Jewels. Place an order of $120 and receive an additional gift for FREE, the Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack.
If you can understand French: I joined demonstrators from France and Quebec: L’Accent Creatif. We’ve created 10 classes for you. Get these French classes for FREE when you place an order in September for $60 or more. New ideas every month. Use September Hostess Code PTVRWRCS
There will be an amazing deal on the starter kit in October. So stay tune…. You can also message me for details. Join my team and get to order from the new Annual Catalogue and Mini Catalogue. Click HERE to get your starter kit.
How amazing to get $165 of products for $135. You can read all about it HERE.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Kim xo
Below you will find a list of products used to create the Much Love card. If you would like the entire suite you can add the #159681 item code for English or #159682 for French. I also added the bundle, stamp set and dies separately.