Hello Stampers, Bonjour!
The weather is beautiful these days here in Ontario Canada. Mornings are cool and the sun is so warm during the day. The leaves have turned and I cannot admire enough the view on my daily walks with Riley, our golden retriever.
Which brings me to my project with fall colors as my inspiration. I wanted to share with you today one of the possibilities with Stampin’up!’s Pretty Pillbox Dies. I created 3 pillow box envelops to add different gifts in them. In one of them, I added a gift card. In another, a sweet love note. And my last was a treat, chocolate. Who doesn’t love chocolate?
Stampin’up! neutrals Designer Series Paper Assortments are perfect for fall creations.
How to make these adorable Pillow Box Envelops:
- Die Cut two Pretty Pillowbox pieces of cardstock (one dsp and one coordination piece of cardstock) using your Stamp’Cut & Emboss Machine
- Fold at the score line the cardstock piece that has been cut into the pillowbox shape
- With the paper trimmer, cut at the score line the dsp piece of pillowbox shape
- Adhere with the multipurpose glue the larger piece of dsp to the larger cardstock portion of the pillow box (the back part) (in the image below it’s the dotted dsp)
- Adhere with the multipurpose glue the smaller piece of dsp to the smaller cardstock portion of the pillow box (the front part) (in the image below it’s the lined dsp)
- Add a beaded line of multipurpose glue on both sides of the folded pillow box where the pillow box sandwiches together, leave enough space to be able to insert your treat, gift card or love note
- Embellish as you wish (for the projects used today, Hello Harvest Bundle was used, disponible en Français, voir plus bas )
Tip: Use different sides of the dsp to obtain different designs. Example, the dotted and the lined designs.
Create simple envelops or decorate them with lots of embellishments. The sky is the limit…
Who loves a challenge?
I challenge you to use this color combination to create your fall projects. Use them all or just a few of the colors. The possibilities are endless. You can even create the 3 different pillow boxes below.
The Early Espresso Pillowbox Envelop with a chocolate treat
The Crumb Cake Pillowbox Envelop for a gift card
Sahara Sand Pillow box envelop with a pull out love note
Don’t forget Stampin’up!’s Starter Kit is on promotion until October 31st. It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 4–31 October, those who sign up can get
$1 65 CAD $206 CAD worth of products for only $135 CAD + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! Spread the word before time runs out!
Special Exclusive Offer from me: Place a 60$ or more order with me in the month of October using the Hostess Code C7HP9D3G and receive FREE Rhinestones Basic Jewels. Place an order of $120 and receive an additional gift for FREE, an embossing folder.
If you can understand French: I joined demonstrators from France and Quebec: L’Accent Creatif. We’ve created 10 classes for you. Get these French classes for FREE when you place an order in October for $60 or more. New ideas every month. Use October Hostess CodeC7HP9D3G If you are part of my team, you get these monthly tutorials for FREE.
There is an amazing deal on the starter kit in October. You can also message me if you have any questions. Join my team and get to order from the new Annual Catalogue and Mini Catalogue. Click HERE to get your starter kit.
How amazing to get $206 of products for $135. You can read all about it HERE.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Kim xo
Below, you will find the products used to create the pillow gift envelops.