Happy Sunday/ Bon Dimanche,
We are decorating the inside of the house for the holidays this weekend. I can’t wait to give you a sneak peek. We just added our Christmas Tree in the living room and it smells so so good! I have so many Christmas Decorations, as I’m taking these out, it simply reminds me of my 3 daughters growing up. I started by adding the decor in our staircase yesterday and it brought me back to when the girls were tiny. Decorating in full renovation mode in our fixer upper requires a little patience.
Day 5 of Kim’s Countdown to Christmas:
Check out this cute peek a boo card using Stampin’up!’s Ombre Gift Bag. I have already shared how to do the Blended Alcohol Technique HERE.
How to do the Peek a Boo Gift Bag:
- Slide one of the Mini Cutting Plates inside the gift bag
- Add one of the Delicate Baubles Die to the top of the Ombre Gift Bag
- Top of the regular Cutting Plate on top of your die like you normally would when die cutting
- Add a designer series paper inside the gift bag to see the pattern when the card is out of the bag
Pull the card out of the Gift Bag and voila!
My favorites on this card are:
- Gold Holly Leaves: they come in two different sizes and are so sparkly
- Gilded Leafing: which add the perfect amount of gold specs to your creations
- Garden Gems. the Gems change colors when you move them, from green to gold to red, it is truly stunning
Emboss with the Gold Embossing Powder the greeting. To create a little texture, I also embossed the Ombre Gift Bag with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
Below is a list of products used to create this beautiful card and envelop. Use the December Hostess Code SPGVGXKN to receive perks from my VIP club. View all of the current promotions by clicking HERE.
Special Offer: Place a 50$ or more order with me in the month of December and receive FREE designer series paper.
Join my team and get to order from the new Mini Catalogue that goes from January to June 2022. It is amazing!!! Click HERE to get your starter kit.
How amazing to get $165 of products for $135. Plus you get to view and order from the new catalogue that will be available to customers in January. You can read all about it HERE.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Kim xo