Way back, I created a bunch of cards to swap with fellow demonstrators that incorporated products from the new Stampin’up! Annual Catalogue. These cards are so easy to create. Blending collections from the annual catalogue makes cardmaking so fun. Use the the springtime impressions dies with the garden impressions 6×6 dsp to make a colourful butterfly. The delightfully detailed suite blends perfectly creating an elegant look.
How to create:
- Use a note from the delightfully detailed note cards as a background
- Add a delightfully detailed laser cut a pecialty dsp on top of your note card
- Cut a butterfly using the garden impression dsp with the butterfly die from the springtime impressions thinlits dies
- Embellish with faux ribbon created with a strip of garden dsp as well as my favorite new ribbon, whisper white polka dot tulle
- Add a greeting from the detailed with love stamp set
- Add extra pearls to embellish
Tip: If you prefer making a regular size card, add a 4 1/4 x 11” piece of cardstock and score at 5 1/2. Add you love note on top to create a bigger card.
The best part about these cards is that the Garden Impressions dsp is in the promotion for buy 3 get 1 free dsp. You can mix any of the packages listed below. Take advantage of this amazing promotion that ends on July 31st.
Order these collections today! You will love them and make simple cards in a flash.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click on the supply list below to order these items. Use Hostess July Code ZHZ3BUK3 to receive perks from my VIP club. View all of the current promotions by clicking HERE. And if you are from another country, you can still take a glimpse of the products listed and shop with a demonstrator near you. Happy Stamping!
Hugs, Kim xo