…because every picture tells a story…
If you are a close acquaintance of mine, you know that I am very passionate about paper crafting. But I am more passionate about scrapbooking. I love creating projects to preserve my memories: memories of my children, my stamping world, and memories with my love. At our recent stamping event, I offered the opportunity for attendees to purchase my urban underground project life album and coordinating pages. Below you will find sneak peeks of the album. My full detailed album and instructions is available HERE (for those who have already purchased the class). If you missed your opportunity at my stamping event and would like to purchase this class, email me. I would gladly mail the products to you and give you access to my password code for additional instructions and images. I am adding a few bonus pages for you to reproduce. Extra ideas is always fun! I couldn’t limit my choices in photos so I kept going and created a full album.
This album is versatile for any occasion. I specifically created mine to showcase my trip to Jamaica with Chris. In just a couple of hours, you will have a full album completed. I thing the longest part for you will be printing and selecting your photos :)! This album is easy to make. Products needed to create this project are listed in detail below.
Here is a quick reference list for you:
- Kraft 6”x8” project life album #139655 *
- Variety Pack 6”x8” project life photos pocket pages #135297 *
- Project life Corner punch #135346
- Project life Journaling pens #135304
- Urban Underground specialty designer series paper #142783 *
- Urban underground Cardstock pack #142784 *
- Urban underground designer washi tape #142787 *
- Urban underground embellishments #142786 *
- Hexagons dynamic textured impressions embossing folder #143231
- Vellum card stock #101856*
- Basic black card stock #121045*
- Delightful Dijon ink pad #138327
- Basic black Archival stampin’pad #140931
- Versamark pad #102283
- Lots of labels framelits #138281
- So detailed thinlits dies #142751
- Very vanilla ½” lace trim #141672*
- Lace doilies #142793*
- Pearl basic jewels #119247*
- Dragonfly dreams stamp set #142924
- Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits dies #142749
- Touches of texture stamp set #143251 (clear-mount) #141934 (wood-mount)
- Layering love stamp set #141965 (clear-mount) #141962 (wood-mount)
- Multipurpose liquid glue #110755 (recommended for your cover album)
- Clear Wink of stella glitter brush #141897
The items identified with a star are the items that are included if you purchase your album to go kit from me. It includes products to embellish your album and 10 pages. If you don’t have the other items you can order in my online store or directly from me by email.
I want to order this class to go:
Payment accepted are credit cards and etransfer, (paypal accepted with an additional 5$ fee).
Class to go fee is 50$ (if you pick up in my studio) $62 (if mailed to you) -Add $5 if paid with paypal
Email me if you have questions.
If you are a scrapbook lover just like me, you don’t want to miss my spring fling Stamp-a-rama. We will be making a 12×12 album, special cover Kim style. This fun day includes an album, 12 pages and protectors, a large goodie bag with all your products and catered lunch/snacks. Save the date: April 29th from 9 to 4pm. Places are limited. I’ll be hosting in my home town. More details to come. If you want to reserve your spot, only a $40 deposit is required. Balance is due on April 13th. Total fee is $99 (early bird price), after April 1st, fee will be $114. If you want this class to go cost is $140 (includes shipping) for pick up $125.
** Special note: I have two choices in album; a limited amount of 12×12 linen album and a striped 12×12” project life printed album. When you give your deposit to attend the event, you will have first dibs on which album you would like until I run out… Sneak peek coming soon.
I’m so excited, hope you can join me.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but the memories are priceless….
Below is a list of my current events and promotions, you don’t want to miss out!
During Sale-a-bration, for every $60 you spend, you can earn a Free product!
If you have ever thought about Joining Stampin’Up!, now is the perfect time! For just $135, you will receive a starter kit, $165 worth of products or your choice, and two free stamp sets of your choice!
Hostess Code: SRMTMQUR
Shop for amazing Stampin’Up! Products online at http://www.kimassaly.stampinup.net ,use the above hostess code, and receive a free gift from thankful me to wonderful you!
Don’t miss the clearance rack for up to 60% off fabulous Stampin’Up! Products!