I’m so excited about our Artisan Design Team Hop today. We are showcasing a beautiful collection that is right up my alley. I adore the Country Lane Suite. I love the entire collection: the textures, the calligraphic font and beautiful images in the Country Home Stamp Set, the rich colorful Country Lane Designer Series Paper, Chicken Wire Elements, Galvanized Metallic Paper and Clips and the Braided Linen Trim that is so easy to work with. The entire collection has a country comfort vibe that is perfect for your creations all year long.
You may have just arrived here from my wonderful and talented friend Kayla MacAulay from Australia. I adore her cards for today’s Hop!
I created two cards for today’s hop. My color combination is inspired by one of the stamps from the collection. One of the floral images reminds me of fluffy fall flowers. I combined Shimmery White, Early Espresso and Petal Pink.
***The Stamp Set is also available in French, Maison de Campagne.
- Watercolor with an Aqua painter and Petal Pink ink the Shimmery White cardstock background
- Add a piece of Chicken Wire Element
- Layer a piece of the Country Lane DSP and a piece of Galvanized Metallic Paper that has been embossed with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Add a piece of Braided Linen Trim
TIP: for the braided linen trim, pull the thread to make it looser to showcase the braids.
- Add a piece of stitched circle cardstock
- Stamp an image from the Country Home Stamp Set and color with the Blends. I love my color combination. You can view all the colors used in my product list below. Don’t forget to order the color lifter. It works wonderfully to remove unwanted ink, mistakes while you color
- Add a couple of Metallic Sequins. I used the copper metallic sequins to coordinate with the Bright Copper Shimmer Paint
- And last but not the least, “la pièce de résistance”, add shimmer paint to your creation
Tip: I used a brush and dipped it in the Copper Shimmer Paint. I tapped the brush to add specks of ink onto the cardstock.
- Card base is Petal Pink Cardstock
- Add a top layer of the Country Lane DSP, the early espresso design was used
- Emboss the Galvanized Metallic Paper with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Add a piece of Braided Linen Trim and tie a bow
- Stamp a greeting from the Country Home stamp set onto a circle stitched piece of shimmery white cardstock with Early Espresso Ink
- Embellish with images from the stamp set that have been colored with the blends, add pieces of floral from the Bouquet Bunch dies and a couple of metallic sequins
If you like these cards, you will love my Country Lane Class. I can’t wait to showcase the projects for you!
Next on the hop is my sweet friend Lauren Alarid from the United States. I love her creations, her cards are stunning. I love the shabby chic look she’s created! Click on the Blog Badge below to get to her blog.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click on the supply list below to order these items. Use Hostess October Code EGY6SPTJ to receive perks from my VIP club. View all of the current promotions by clicking HERE. And if you are from another country, you can still take a glimpse of the products listed and shop with a demonstrator near you. Happy Stamping!
Hugs Kim xo