Do you have the January Blues? Take out my amazing colour combo (Sahara Sand, Powder Pink, Old Olive) paired with Stampin’Up!’s Southern Serenade Stamp Set and this will surely cheer you up! I love everything about this stamp set, from the lace, to the flowers and especially the beautiful greetings. This set is so versatile and useful for any occasion. It’s actually one of my favourite from the occasion catalogue!
Continuing the flower theme! I had to post a picture of my lovely flowers. My husband Chris and I are celebrating our 3rd month Wedding Anniversary! Yes, we are never too old to get married… He’s my Rock, my Soulmate! He came home with beautiful blooms, while I was hosting my team meeting! Some of the girls got a glimpse of him in his Uniform! The colourful language that came out of their mouths….. The best part, is that after all this time, he still gives me the butterflies, especially in Uniform (wink)!
Back to card making, check out the instructions below to make this beautiful card:
Make this card:
- Cut a piece 4 1/4 x 11 inches of Powder Pink cardstock, score at 5 1/2.
- Stamp the lace image in Powder Pink on the cut Powder Pink background cardstock.
- Cut a piece 3 3/4 x 5 of Old Olive cardstock and adhere to the Powder Pink cardstock.
- Cut a piece of 3 3/4 x 5 of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp in Powder Pink the lace image in the middle of your cardstock and adhere to your card on a slant angle.
- Stamp the flower image with Memento ink in Tuxedo black on a Very Vanilla cardstock. Color the image with Pink Pirouette and Old Olive Stampin’blends both in light and dark colours. Fussy cut the image with your paper snips.
- Stamp the lace border in Sahara Sand on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out the image.
- Embellish with 3/8″Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon, Very Vanilla 1/2″ Lace Trim, Linen Thread and Pearl Basic Jewels.
- Use the Lovely Words Thinlits and run the word “Lovely” through the big shot in Old Olive cardstock.
- Stamp your greeting “Happy Birthday” with Memento ink on a piece of 1 x 3 3/4 inches of Vellum and adhere to the card.
- Ink up in Sahara Sand an aqua painter and tap on your Very Vanilla cardstock some ink specks.
Check out below, the list of products to complete this cute spring feeling card! Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Products that are featured in the Sale-A-Bration brochure before March 31st! Click my shop online button and don’t forget to use the hostess code UYRVBVF4 to get your kimmie points and snail mail. If you order with me in January, you will receive one of my Amazing You cards that will be featured this month. I love happy mail.
Hugs, Kim xo