Today is the last day in March and also the last day to earn FREE Sale-a-Bration products. And I almost forgot… the last day to earn two additional stamp set with your starter kit. If you are interested in getting the starter kit click HERE. The kit is an amazing deal since you get $165 of products of your choice for only $135. No taxes and No shipping. Plus the two extra stamp sets of your choices as a bonus sale-a-bration gift. If you don’t want the kit but would still like to earn FREE stampin’up! products during the sale-a-bration, shop on my SHOP ONLINE button. Stampin’up! has added new FREE products to earn with a qualifying $60 and $120 order, see them HERE. You can order from my online store or email me your order.
If you haven’t been following my blog for long, you might not know that I’m also a nurse. The need to care for people has always been part of me. I’m also so drawn to Stampin’up! products for my creativity. The opportunity to be able to contribute to two things that are dear to me is so rewarding.
Did you know that Stampin’up! has donated over $1.5 million to the Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMCH)? Every year Stampin’up! selects one stamp set and donates $3 to the RMCH for every set sold. This year the Sharing Sweet Thoughts Stamp Set was selected for this amazing contribution. It’s available wood mount or clear mount. And to you my French customers. “C’est Aussi disponible en Francais. Le jeu se nomme Douce Pensées à Partager.” What is even sweeter is that the set coordinates with the Everyday Jars Framelits. Today, I choose to create a card with this collection. To view all images from this stamp set, view on my product list below.
How to make this card:
- Cut a 4 1/4 x 11″ piece of whisper white cardstock and score at 5 1/2 inches.
- Cut a 4 x 5 1/4″ piece of Sahara Sand cardstock and glue to your card base.
- Cut a 3 7/8 x 5 1/8″ piece of Shimmery White cardstock and glue to your Sahara sand piece of cardstock.
- Emboss with versa mark ink the hearts from the Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set and add clear embossing powder. Heat set with the Heat tool. Don’t forget to use your embossing buddy before to remove all static.
- Add Sahara sand ink (use the ink from your lid and blend with water) to the shimmery white cardstock using an aqua painter.
- Run through the big shot the biggest circle from the stitched shapes framelits with Shimmery white cardstock.
- Stamp the jar from the Sharing Sweet Thoughts in Basic Grey Archival ink and die cut with the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits.
- Stamp the strawberries from the same stamp set with the basic grey archival ink onto shimmery white cardstock and fussy cut with the paper snips.
- Watercolor the strawberries with the aquapainter and Real Red and Pear Pizzazz inks.
- Stamp the greeting from the Sharing Sweet Thought stamp set in Sahara sand ink and punch out with the Classic Label Punch and snip the end on one side.
- Stamp in real red ink the lid image from the Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set and die cut with the Everyday Jars Framelits.
- Embellish your card with Pearl Basic Jewels, Delicate White Doilies, Very Vanilla 1/2″ Lace Trim, Pear Pizzazz 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon and Linen Thread.
Hope your enjoying the long Easter Weekend with your loved ones:)
Today is the last day to take advantage of Sale-a-bration and add these items to your shopping list on my online store and earn FREE sale-a-bration products. Order from me on my online store or by email before the end of March Click my shop online button and don’t forget to use the hostess code H3J6PBQK to get your kimmie points and snail mail. If you order with me in March, you will receive one of my March cards and a surprise product!
Hugs, Kim xo