This weather in Canada is all over the place! We had temperatures in the -35 degrees Celsius and today there’s freezing rain and it’s 4 degrees. Germs are out of control and my Nursing Job is pulling me away from all the stamping fun. I’m going to bed at night dreaming about all the community influenza outbreaks that I’ve been dealing with daily. Honestly, I’d rather be here with you. I took a couple of minutes to create this beautiful card with the Lots of Lavender Stamp Set from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. This is another amazing set that is FREE with a $60 qualifying order and it’s available in French. A floral set will surely add some sunshine at home today! I love floral sets because they are so versatile and they can be used for all occasions (birthday, thank you, sympathy, hello, thinking of you…) and I could go on.
Create this card:
- Cut a 4 ¼ x 11 piece of whisper white cardstock and score at 5 ½ inch.
- Cut a 4 x 5 ¼ piece of elegant eggplant cardstock and adhere to the whisper white cardstock on a slight angle.
- Cut a 3 ¾ x 5 inch piece of shimmery white cardstock and stamp the lavender flower on the full cut piece of cardstock with archival black ink. Glue to the elegant eggplant cardstock on an angle as well.
- Cut an oval piece of cardstock in whisper white from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Tip: I used the contrast of shimmery white and whisper white cardstock to make the cardstock pop out.
- Stamp an additional lavender flower on a spare piece of shimmery white cardstock with the black archival ink and use the 2nd step stamp set to stamp the floral part in elegant eggplant ink and the leaves in pear pizzazz ink. Cut out the flower and glue to the oval piece of cardstock. I love two step stamping. I never aim the image and it always looks so cute regardless!
- Emboss with the white embossing powder the “YOU” and “ARE SIMPLY” from the Sale-A-Bration Amazing You Stamp set on basic black cardstock. In the product section below, you’ll see that I added the embossing buddy. This is an important step to do, especially when you are using dark cardstock and don’t want little white specs
- Use the “AMAZING” thinlit from the Celebrate You thinlit dies in basic black cardstock. I love the font that Stampin’Up! designed!
- As an embellishment, add the sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment. A little bling adds so much to a card.
You want to order the Lots of Lavender to create your own design. There are so many samples on Pinterest. Check them out! I’ll add mine to the collection. I love the vintage look of my card today, I love everything that is vintage!
Check out below, the list of products to complete this project! Earn all FREE Sale-A-Bration Products that are featured in the Sale-A-Bration brochure before March 31st! Click my shop online button and don’t forget to use the hostess code UYRVBVF4 to get your kimmie points and snail mail. If you order with me in January, you will receive one of my Amazing You cards that will be featured this month. I love happy mail.
Hugs, Kim xo